Vanessa del Pino, Esq.
Vanessa del Pino is an Associate at Alexis Izquierdo, P.A., she was born in Elizabeth, New Jersey to Cuban parents, but grew up in Hialeah, Florida. Vanessa attended Hialeah-Miami Lakes Senior High School before earning her Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice from Florida International University. Thereafter, she earned her Juris Doctor from Thomas M. Cooley Law School with a focus in General Practice.
Ms. del Pino is admitted to practice law in both the State of Texas and the State of Florida. She has shown her passion for the legal field since she began working at our firm in the year 2000.
After being admitted to practice in the State of Texas, Ms. del Pino was a litigation attorney at a medium-sized Personal Injury law firm until she became a Public Defender for Dallas County. During her time at the Public Defender’s office she handled all types of misdemeanor cases for those who could not afford an attorney and participated in the Dallas County Criminal Court No. 9’s prostitution diversion program.
Ms. del Pino has returned to her hometown of Hialeah and now handles a wide array of cases for the firm including negligent security, auto accident, wrongful death and other personal injury cases involving catastrophic injuries. However, she does not limit herself to the personal injury field and can handle other types of cases. She is fluent both in English and Spanish.
Education and Honors
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Juris Doctor (2011)
- Board Member for The Hispanic Latino Law Society
- Florida International University, Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice (2006)
- Associate, Alexis Izquierdo, P.A. (January 2014 – Present)
- Public Defender, Dallas County, Dallas, Texas (June 2012 – January 2014)
- Associate, Modjarrad & Abusaad Law Firm, Dallas, Texas (April 2011-June 2012)
- State Bar of Florida
- State Bar of Texas
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Florida Association for Women Lawyers
- Member, Dade County Bar Association
- Member, Cuban American Bar Association
- Member, Dallas Bar Association
- Member, Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
Civic Memberships and Associations
- Volunteer, Pro Bono Network F.L.O.R.I.D.A. For Children & Families (F4CF)
- Volunteer, City of Hialeah Parks
Get your questions answered - call me for your free, 20 min phone consultation (305) 985-7800